AnnaBella Handmade

AnnaBella Handmade
Unique handmade jewelry

Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is all new to me...

So I am new to this and I have no idea how to do this. Well let me begin that I love to make hand made jewelry...Hence the name AnnaBella Hand Made Jewelry. I opened up an account with Etsy.com to see if I can get my pieces out there. But I feels like a rat race...I'm in the mix with everyone else. So I will stick with it and see where it takes me. so let me explain this piece I created.
This is a necklace I made because I love turquois and its a fun piece atleast for a summer vacation.
It feels like one is on a tropical island wondering is the summer breeze.
I hope the right person sees it and will purchase it for their future vacation...
You can see more on Etsy.com, AnnaBella Hand made also on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl. Just hang in their and you will succeed. Your jewelry is amazing and a treasure to own and wear.------DAD

    ReplyDelete